Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Entrelac crochet blanket

Finished the Entrelac baby blanket. This was an easy and fun project. I also made an Amish Puzzle ball to match.
 I finished the border by single crocheting and skipping the two stitches in the valley of the diamonds and two stitches in the point.

I recommend this pattern to everyone.... at least once! Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

14 comments:

Tracie said...

Oh how sweet! I love Entrelac. So sweet for a little baby.

hooksandyarns said...

Very nice - that's a great pattern for a little boy. Love the little toy too. :)

linda said...

That's a beautiful blanket I love it :)

Anne Fannie said...

You are so talented. That is beautiful!
~Ann

Kate said...

That came out so nicely. And the toy is very cute.
Blessings,
Kate

Anna said...

Lovely blanket !
Thanks for the visit
Hug
Anna

Carla said...

Hi

This blanket is gorgeous!

I just wanted to let you know that I am posting about it on my blog and linking back to yours.

Regards,

Carla

Franci said...

What lovely imagery. Letting you know - as Carla also did - that I'm posting about this and have linked through to your bloc.

Pixie smiles!

www.Goldenpixies.Blogspot.Com.Au

Unknown said...

where can I find the pattern for this blanket, it's so cute!

Unknown said...

Wow! Your article is great, useful and very informative! Check my useful articles too:)

http://about-crochet.kjwin.com/
http://about-crochet.kjwin.com/aboutcrochet-clickbank.html

Unknown said...

Where can I please find this pattern it's absolutely gorgeous

Unknown said...

I like the blanket and lwill like to do it Antonia

Mimmy's art said...

Si ma lo schema dov è?

Unknown said...

Bellissima 😍